Monday, August 9, 2010

Where can I find these?


Meg and I stumbled upon these glasses in a store called Dressin' Gaudy (No, I am not kiddin') in east Texas. They have one lens that flip-flops from eye to eye along a hinge in the middle. I don't know what they are for, I don't know why they were invented, and all I know is that I have never not bought an item that I was so in love with as I was with these glasses in that magical store. I love them, and a year later, I still think of them and wish I had them. 

What would I use them for? One-eyed reading? General fanciness? An old lady's "camera one, camera two" scene from Wayne's World? The answer, yes to all of the above. So you can see why I need to find them. I don't even know what to Google in order to find them, hell, I even went to Bing, because my fellow humans must know where these are. If you know, please tell me. I'm in the mood to buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment