Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fooooooooorrrrrrt Worth Cats are back, Cats are back!


So I am a little late reporting this BREAKING NEWS but the Fort Worth Cats are indeed back, and yours truly did some "freelance design" work for them (or at least that is what I told the teller at the bank when I cashed my check, *Bling*).

With two weeks left until opening day, my daddy, THE general manager of the Cats and this guy


told me that they needed promo pocket schedules and programs for the upcoming season. With Brady's wedding, Blaire's graduation and my grandfather's funeral in back-to-back-to-back weekends, I agreed to provide  them with the materials. What I didn't agree to was delivering them before opening day. They should really read the fine print in my statement of works. 

Here are some of the photos featured in the 2010 promotional media for the Fort Worth Cats. Be sure to pick some of these up when you go to the games (Like I know you will):








GO CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment